Sonic Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post  Josh94 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:17 pm

• KEEP IT CLEAN - Do not post or link to any adult content. Failure to do so will result in warns or bans.
  • KEEP IT LEGAL - Do not post or link to warez. Self explanatory, do not link to free stuff you should have to pay for.
  • KEEP IT FRIENDLY - No flaming other users. Heated debates are fine, but if it gets to the point you're calling each other names then action will be taken.
  • KEEP IT SANE - Unlike most forums I have little to no tolerance for retarded posts. What I mean by this is simply replying to a thread with pointless (i.e I lol'd) will result in a warn, ESPECIALLY if you just post a single picture. This isn't 4chan. Have a reason before you post, other than to humor others with stupid comments.
  • FIRST IMPRESSION IS EVERYTHING - Post shit on my forum in your first post and you're gone.
  • SPEAK IN ENGLISH - This is an English speaking board, we please ask for the understanding and comprehension for all our members that you do not speak in other languages other than English.

Last edited by Josh94 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Josh94
Josh94
Admin

Character sheet
HP:
Site Rules Left_bar_bleue70/100Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down